SCARS ON MY BODY:

9. Juli 2012

I look happy?:-)) Dont I? I'm not.. it's been this way since 6-/ 7th grade. many people hate me or started hate me.. they call me slut, hoe, that i need attention, stuipid bitch without a life. thanks.. everybody hurt me.. one day i've cut. again and again. told myself i'm fat, ugly and i'll never be 'beautiful' enough.. [..]
think before you say something. it may look like it isn't hurting them.. but it is..

''Worldwide nearly a million people commit suicide every year.
More than those murdered or killed in war.

Think before you say something hurtful to someone else. It may look like they're ok but they're not. Words are more powerful than you think''

Hört euren Freunden zu wenn sie Probleme haben, seid für sie da. Hört mit mobbing und dem ganzen Scheiß endlich auf, wie würdet ihr euch fühlen an deren Stelle?! Ihr könnt damit mehr auslösen als ihr es vielleicht ausgerechnet habt..
gegen Suizid


Keine Kommentare: